The Mobility Trainer enables weight bearing therapy
to be conducted with the assurance of patient
Comfort and Safety, and with convenient access to
the patient for manual observation and assistance.
The electrical mobility trainer is designed to apply
vertical support to remove the stress of bearing body
weight and promotes proper posture and balance
over a treadmill or the ground. The system allows
patient to stand upright and use both arms freely.
Harnesses give security to patients with limited trunk
strength. The adjustable suspension bar adjusts to
accommodate tall Children & Adults.
* Un-weighing System: Up to 24″, ideal for sit to
stand exercises also.
* Vertical Oscillation: Foam padded, with adjustable
* Weight Panel: Digitally display both side
* Capacity: 0-250 kg . DUAL MOTOR
* Harness : Two model (Small and Standard size.)
* Handrails : For patient’s support, Adjustable &
* Parallel bars : height & width adjustable for extra
* Frame measures: 55″ L x 33″ wide inside & fitted
with Four, 4″ lockable wheels.
* Power Supply : Unit Operates on 220V AC, with
battery back-up system.( optional)