A benefit for your feet.
This foot bubble bath is extensively equipped:
- Massage sole
- Removable attachments for foot care: – Massage fittings, – Brush, – Corn and callous remover
- 3 functions: vibration massage, bubble massage and water tempering
- Infrared light field
It can have the following beneficial effects:
- stimulates the circulation
- promotes cell regeneration
- revitalises and invigorates the feet
- relaxes tense muscles
Our feet play a weight-bearing role in our life – they carry our entire body weight. That is why your feet want to be looked after.
There are various possible methods:
Kneipp foot baths: alternating hot and cold baths are the foundation of Sebastian Kneipp’s health philosophy.
Foot reflex zone massage: foot reflex zone massage is a very popular massage technique, in which the entire body is believed to be influenced by treating the feet.
Foot bubble bath: the foot bubble bath is a simple and popular method for looking after your feet at home. Using a foot bubble bath, you yourself can actively do something good for your feet as often as you like.
Beurer tip: warm foot baths with arnica, rosemary or sea salt extracts get the circulation going. Lukewarm foot baths with lavender or thyme have a relaxing effect and are a blessing for exhausted feet.
Please note: Due to a mains connection: AC 220 V – 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz being required this product is not suitable for use outside UK/Europe
Beurer Massage Footbath with Pedicure FB20 Features:
- Removable massage roller attachments for foot reflex zone massage
- Gentle vibrating massage
- Bubble spa footbath with foot reflex massage
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Can be used for dry massage
- Soothing infrared light dots
- Massage-supporting footbed
- Splash protection
- Cord winder